Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

"The Summer I Turned Pretty" Season 3 Is Officially Coming



Thanks to Sean Kaufman and Rain Spencer (as well as all the pros behind the camera), the best TV scene of 2023 came out last week when The Summer I Turned Pretty gave us Steven and Taylor (played by Sean and Rain, respectively) dancing to Frank Ocean's cover of "Moon River." I absolutely lost my mind! This series is one of the best teen dramas around, and good news for fans of all things Cousins Beach: we're getting The Summer I Turned Pretty season 3! Here's everything we know.

"The Summer I Turned Pretty" Season 3 Announcement


Prime Video announced the renewal on August 3, right before episode five of the second season hit the streaming service. Just like the season two trailer, Taylor Swift's "august" plays in the background and I'm in tears.

When will The Summer I Turned Pretty season 3 come out?


Season 1 and 2 came out around a year apart, so we're hoping to get The Summer I Turned Pretty season 3 next summer.

Who's going to be in The Summer I Turned Pretty season 3?


the cast of The Summer I Turned Pretty in front of susannah's beach house

Considering the third book, We'll Always Have Summer, revolves around Belly, Conrad, and Jeremiah, we're expecting Lola Tung, Christopher Briney, and Gavin Casalegno to return. We're also hoping to see Sean Kaufman, Rain Spencer, Jackie Chung, and Rachel Blanchard again!

How old are the characters?


In season one, Conrad is going to be a freshman in college, while the rest of the characters are still in high school. And at the beginning of season 2, Steven graduates from high school!

Is there a 4th Summer I Turned Pretty?


chris briney and lola tung the summer i turned pretty season 3

There is not a fourth The Summer I Turned Pretty book, but that doesn't mean the show has to end with season 3. They've already changed a few details from the books — namely, adding the Stephen/Taylor relationship reminds me of how Gossip Girl gave us Chuck and Blair, a fan-favorite ship that wasn't in those books either!

Bookmark this page for the latest The Summer I Turned Pretty season 3 news!

Lead image via Erika Doss/Prime Video

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires