Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Khloe Kardashian & Kris Jenner May Have Just Had Their Biggest Fight Yet



This past season of The Kardashians has been more on the wholesome side, presenting a more raw look into the lives of these glamorous women. However, this episode (season 4, episode 6) kind of threw that out the window. It was jam-packed with juicy moments that took me right back to the early days of the show.

From Kourtney absolutely dragging Tristan to Khloe calling Kris out for not prioritizing her, it was a wild episode. If you haven't been keeping up with this season, this is one episode you'll want to tune in for.

Here's all the juicy information revealed in the episode broken down in case you missed it or need a refresher!


Kim is all about second chances 


I have to admit, I am in awe of Kim Kardashian! While she's far from perfect, I can't help but hold admiration for the way she continues to use her resources to help with things she's passionate about. In this episode, we got to see her in action as she focused on her prison reform work. She and Malika Haqq went to a prison in California to meet with current and former inmates who had life sentences but were able to get out of them.

She explained, "My empathy has grown more and more. If people have really shown that they can change, why wouldn't we give people a second chance?"

But Kourtney is not!


Every episode we learn where members of the family stand when it comes to Tristan Thompson. Up until this point, it seemed like everyone was willing to forgive and forget, but now we know Kourtney hasn't been convinced he's changed. Her daughter, Penelope, expressed that she isn't a fan of the way Tristan has treated Khloe in the past. I'm with ya, P!

Kourtney then shared "Tristan has made horrible decisions and choices with my sisters. There's times I'm so triggered by him I can't be around him." Khloe didn't try to defend Tristan either, saying "I want Penelope to have these feelings and I don't want to talk her out of them because I don't want this behavior to be something that I'm validating or justifying."

My favorite part, though, had to be when Kourtney delivered her signature snark. She sarcastically told Tristan "Later, I want to hear your plan on Khloe forgetting. I have thoughts." I think I speak on behalf of all The Kardashians viewers when I say, I missed *this* Kourtney!

Khloe calls out her momager


A seemingly innocent conversation between Khloe and Kris about business turned into something I didn't see coming! Kris brought up the idea of Khloe starting a podcast (which, side note, can this please happen?). To which Khloe responded, "Before I take on another project, I need to fix the 20 that are so f*cked up". She went on to say "I'm never f*cking heard. You put a bandaid over a bullet hole and she likes to patronize me. I never feel that there's people looking out for me I have to do it all on my own."

Instead of addressing the valid concerns Khloe shared, Kris said that Khloe was spiraling. C'mon, Kris, do better.

When Will More Episodes Be Out?


New episodes of The Kardashians are available every Thursday on Hulu. Based on the trailer, we still have so much drama ahead of us, so clear your calendars and get your popcorn ready!

Watch The Trailer For "The Kardashians" Season 4



Stay up-to-date on all things TV, movies, and more with Brit+Co!

Header image via Hulu

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires