Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

This Is The First Step To Starting A New Business



So you've always wanted to start a business, but had no idea where to start? Or maybe you have a million ideas, but don't know which one to choose?

Either way, let me reassure you that you're NORMAL. Starting a company can be scary. But, starting a new business can also be the most exciting and liberating thing you've ever done (both energetically and financially). It all hinges on finding the right idea.

I've worked with thousands of female entrepreneurs over the past 10 years. I've started my own company that has now done over $75MM in booked revenue. I've also raised a venture capital fund that invests in early-stage businesses. Trust me when I say that I understand a GOOD idea from a BAD idea.

And now, I want to help you find YOUR big idea… for free. Over two days, we'll go live together and figure out:

  • What your passion is
  • What the world needs
  • How to turn these things into a massive business opportunity

You'll leave this free course with 2 to 3 BIG ideas that can immediately be transformed into a real business (I can help you with that too). And even if you aren't ready to start a business just yet, it's a practical exercise for any working person. It's always a useful skill to know how to level up an idea to reach more people and make more money.

Finding your passion is something that far too few of us know how to do, yet it's the thing that could just change our lives.

Join me June 9 and 10 for the Big Idea Bootcamp to dive into finding yours. Let's do this, together.


More Details

In our Big Idea Bootcamp, I'll be going live for one hour each day from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PST June 9 and 10 to interactively guide you on how to hone in on your business idea and ensure it is both a big enough concept and also true to you. Those unable to make it live will get access to the class on replay.

Already have a business idea or a business in motion? Join the course and I'll ensure you're making it even BIGGER.

While this is a free offering, we do have a VIP option for those who want 1:1 attention and an office hours meeting with me. Learn more about the VIP package here. Hope to see you there!

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires